Pilates Retreat 2023: Majorca Spain
- Location: Majorca, Spain
- Teacher: Dan Walton
- Dates: Saturday July 15th – Saturday July 22nd, 2023
- Pilates Classes: 2 90 Minute Mat Pilates Classes
- Cooking Class: Chef Cathy Whims of Nostrana will be teaching 2 cooking classes.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Pricing: $2900/person Double Room / $3400/person Single Room (50% Deposit required at booking and 50% due April 1st, 2023)
- Transportation: Transportation to and from the retreat center is not included in the cost. Please arrange air transport to and from Mallorca. We suggest that you rent a vehicle for adventuring to the amazing beaches and towns on the island during your stay. If you choose not to have a car and take a week of relaxation, we are also happy to help arrange a shuttle for an extra cost to transport you to and from La Serrania!
At Studio Blue we believe the perfect vacation is all about YOU. It’s about taking time for yourself…time to reassess, rejuvenate, and center yourself. It’s about enjoying the world around you and all its beauty and wonder at a slower pace, far removed from the stress of your daily life. It’s about feeling and experiencing new things that will build strength in your body and expand your thinking. And it’s about making new friends.
Every year we take a group of clients “away from it all” to a location abundant in natural beauty and energy, where you can take a break from your daily stressors and renew and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit. Past retreats have been held in coastal towns in Mexico and Costa Rica, in the lush rolling hills of Umbria, Italy, and in 2023 we will venture back to the beautiful Spanish island of Mallorca.
Each retreat brings together a group of like-minded individuals who want to make time for themselves to reevaluate their lives and recharge their bodies and spirits. We have welcomed guests of all ages, from 20 to 60+, men and women, some with Pilates experience and some without. A few in each group may know each other from classes at the Studio, but the majority have never met each other, and in some cases, have never even been inside Studio Blue. By the end of our time together we have built bonds of friendship, supporting each other in our daily Pilates practice, sharing meals and laughs, and exploring together.
While amenities vary for each retreat, each one includes daily class(es) taught by Dan, owner of Studio Blue. On week long retreats Dan starts by assessing the group’s fitness level and tailoring classes designed to challenge you in a safe, supportive manner. Morning classes may focus on classic Pilates exercises on the mat, while afternoons we add balance work and body sculpting. By the end of the week you will leave feeling fit and toned, mentally centered and relaxed, and ready to return to the real world rebalanced and full of positive energy and joy.
Your retreat package price includes your room, classes offered and daily breakfast. Depending on the location, taxes, other meals, shuttle service and/or other amenities may also be included (see each individual retreat for details). A nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your reservation for any retreat and amounts and payment dates listed individually.
Tell us about your dream vacation!
We’d love to hear from you! Click here to email us about your dream destination!
By the end of our time together we built bonds of friendship, supported each other in our daily Pilates practice, shared meals and laughs, and explored lush, beautiful locations – together. The Studio Blue Retreats are truly an unforgettable experience.