Join Dan on a beautiful private Island off the coast of Belize for a 7 day 6 night all-inclusive Pilates retreat at Thatch Caye Resort. Thatch Caye Island in Belize is the perfect place to journey within. Recharge amidst beautiful natural surroundings, soak up the sun and float out at sea. As a sustainable resort in Belize, the island is a sanctuary for wildlife. Sitting on the edge of the second largest Barrier Reef in the world.
Dan will teach two 90-minute Pilates classes Monday through Friday well as a bonus stretching class the night of arrival. Accommodations on the island are in beautiful thatch roof cabanas either over the water or ocean front. Rooms are available with two twin beds or 1 king bed accommodating single or double occupancy. All cabanas have ceiling fans, air conditioning, filtered water, hammocks and private bathrooms.
- 2 – 90 minute Pilates Classes Monday-Friday, bonus stretching class evening of arrival
- Accommodations in an air-conditioned Over-Water Bungalow or Oceanfront Cabana
- Round trip domestic flights between Belize City and Dangriga Airport
- Round trip boat transfer between Dangriga Airport and Thatch Caye
- Three chef prepared meals per day and afternoon snack
- Local alcohol (Hyper Vodka, 5 Barrel Rum, Crystal Light Rum, Coconut Rum & Belizean Rum, local beer and wine)
- Exclusive use of Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Snorkel Gear, Fishing Poles and other non-motorized island toys
- Concierge services to assist you with scheduling and booking additional retreat activities
What’s not included?
- Round trip Airfare to and from Belize City Airport
- Additional activities booked at the resort including massage, snorkeling trips, fly-fishing excursions, island hoping, scuba diving, etc. See attached list of additional activities available at the resort during your stay.
A $500 nonrefundable deposit is required to book your spot, the remaining balance will be due in two payments of $950 (double room) or $1200 (single) depending on occupancy type. The 2 nd payment is due April 1 st, 2021 and the 3 rd payment is due August 1 st, 2021.