Senior Pilates Instructor
Pricing & Rates
Single | $75
5 Pack | $365
10 Pack | $700
Kacie is passionate about understanding how the human body functions best. She began her Pilates practice 5 years ago to manage her own scoliosis and instantly loved how her practice developed her confidence, sense of self, stability. These changes influenced her to reassess her life and leave her corporate career to focus on becoming a Pilates instructor and helping others on their paths to wellness. Kacie was STOTT Pilates certified in October 2013 and has never regretted her decision to make Pilates her life’s work.
When she’s not on the mat Kacie enjoys exploring the Pacific Northwest with her dog Theo, playing disc golf, reading and studying biomechanics. Her greatest joy is watching her clients transform from a place of pain, discomfort and sedentary life to a place of mobility, stability and wellness. You’ll love her radiant positive energy and engaging smile.
- STOTT PILATES Certified September 2013
- STOTT PILATES Injuries and Special conditions November 2013
- STOTT PILATES Cadillac Training April 2015
- STOTT PILATES Barrels Training April 2016
- STOTT PILATES Chair Training April 2016
- STOTT PILATES Programing for Scoliosis April 2016